Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Flickr


I LOVE de-motivators, so this one was my first pick. I think I will get a lot of use out of this one. This was a hilarious photo that I already had saved in my computer (NOT anyone I know...), so I made a motivational poster out of it. The photo is a little grainy, will have to search for one with better resolution. You get the idea, though.



Now THIS I could have some fun with. Another photo that I had saved, so I added the caption. Scary baby, huh? I will definitely bookmark this for later. I could have a lot of fun with this tool on our staff wiki.




L is for textiLe I letter B letter R P1130503 letter R letter i letter A el ramo N S
r45mex letter U L e

Spell with Flickr is a very cool tool, but I will have to think harder about useful applications for the library. Perhaps it's too early in the morning and I haven't had enough coffee.









1 comment:

  1. I know tomatoes are red normally, but the market for your product may need more appeal... Need a little extra help around the house... get your honey do lists done twice as fast... oh, never mind...

    My name is Todd Humble and I am here to assist if you get stuck on any of the things... Sorry for missing the checkin earlier with you. I am updating your progress report for this project and you seem to be having fun with it so far.

    ReplyDelete